- Classic DISC Assessment (Non-Faith Version) with Report
Classic DISC Assessment (Non-Faith Version) with Report
The Classic DISC is the non-faith version of the assessment ideal for use in secular settings and does not include any additional spiritual content. The Classic DISC is designed to help individuals identify their behavioral tendencies and develop effective communication skills. This powerful tool is perfect for anyone looking to grow personally and professionally. With the Classic DISC, you will gain insights into your natural strengths and weaknesses, allowing you to better understand your own behavior and communication style. You will also learn how to communicate effectively with others, whether they share your behavioral tendencies or not.
The Classic DISC is easy to use and provides immediate results. Simply take the assessment, and you will receive a comprehensive report outlining your unique behavioral profile. You can use this information to improve your personal relationships, become a more effective leader, and achieve your goals. Whether you're a business professional, a student, or anyone in between, the Classic DISC can help you unlock your full potential. It's time to take your personal growth to the next level with the Classic DISC.
Includes single-use access to the Classic DISC Assessment. Generates a detailed report (12-14 pages) in PDF format for one user.
- Receive a customized score and discover your major and minor personality types.
- Recognize the difference between personality, temperament, and character.
- Understand the mechanics behind the four types and how they connect, compare, and contrast.
- Learn about emotional intelligence and its impact on personal and professional growth.
- Build your self-esteem by grasping more about your natural strengths and abilities.
- Discover growth areas to focus on with specific recommendations to help you grow emotionally and relationally.
- See how your personality type interacts, relates, and connects with other types.
- Deepen your understanding of who you are through a reflective exercise included with your report to help you develop self-awareness.