Become a Certified Christian DISC® Facilitator
Elevate your professionalism and ministry by becoming a Certified Christian DISC® Facilitator. Join with us on our mission to provide an accessible and spiritually-integrated personality assessment. You will also be able to make passive income as an affiliate.
This program is open to counselors, pastors, lay leaders, and professionals who want to teach others more about themselves and others from a biblical perspective.
About the Christian DISC®
The Christian DISC® is a personality assessment that divides personality into four types, and features suggestions integrated with scripture and wisdom from God's Word.
The powerful DISC assessment is used by corporations, schools, churches, and organizations across the globe to help people understand themselves and one another more effectively.
Who is this course for?
What will I learn?
This course gives a foundational understanding of personality theory from a Christian perspective and features practical tools to help others grow deeper spiritually and emotionally. The class will equip you to help others:
PROLOGUE: Introduction to the Christian DISC®
- Welcome and Syllabus (2:16)
- Accessing the Assessment (7:10)
- Becoming an Affiliate (6:24)
EXPOSITION: Foundations of the Christian DISC®
- Section Intro and Workbook (0:43)
- What is Personality? (10:46)
- History of the DISC (4:40)
- Personality Testing (7:19)
- A Biblical Understanding of Personality (13:37)
EXAMINATION: Inside the Christian DISC®
- Section Intro and Workbook (0:53)
- Overview of the Four Types (5:14)
- Introversion and Extroversion (5:34)
- Process Orientation (6:28)
- Emotions and Temperament (14:37)
- Emotional Intelligence (11:42)
- MID-COURSE QUIZ
EVALUATION: Understanding Insights from the Christian DISC®
- Section Intro and Workbook (0:32)
- Analyzing Scores (9:20)
- The Dominant Type (9:40)
- The Influencing Type (6:03)
- The Steady Type (6:04)
- The Compliant Type (6:13)
- Relationships Between Types (15:28)
APPLICATION: Implementing Wisdom from the Christian DISC®
- Section Intro (0:38)
- Working with Individuals (6:22)
- Resources for Individuals (6:34)
- Working with Couples (3:40)
- Resources for Couples (8:33)
- Working with Groups (1:44)
- Resources for Groups (3:55)
EPILOGUE: Becoming a Certified Christian DISC® Facilitator
- FINAL TEST
- Conclusion and Important Final Steps (0:43)
- Course Toolbox: Bibliography, Recommended Resources, Course Downloads, Bonuses and Extras
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends. Hosted through the Teachable platform, the course is a completely self-paced online course. You decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We offer a 30-Day Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will issue you a full refund.
Do you have a non-faith version available?
The course teaching itself still retains the Christian elements, but we also have a Non-Faith version (called the Classic DISC) for use in secular settings that is included with the course.
Will this training certify me to become a counselor?
No—you must be licensed by your state to provide professional counseling. The course does not certify any profession itself and only allows you to use the material to its full potential within your current context of work or ministry.
What if I have more questions?
Ready to Get Started?